Spag Bol is definitely one of our favourite dishes! This recipe is suitable for either of the FeedThePulse SuperSauces; Tomato & Herb or Tomato & Chilli. We like a little extra spice, so we’ve opted for the Tomato & Chilli. This meal is super quick, super healthy and full of protein and fibre, so it’s great for the whole family to share. Tasty, Healthy, Easy!
Your Shopping List
- 500g Lean Mince
- 360g Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 1 Jar FeedThePulse Tomato & Chilli SuperSauce
- 1 tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 75g Onions
- Rosemary (optional)
- Parsley to garnish
- Fill a heavy-based pot with 500ml water and bring to the boil. Add spaghetti and simmer for approx 20 mins until al dente.
- In a deep frying pan, sauté onions with the rapeseed oil. Add mince and cook until browned thoroughly.
- Pour jar of Tomato & Chilli SuperSauce into the cooked mince and heat bolognese mix. (Optional: Add rosemary to taste)
- Drain and rinse spaghetti to remove starch. Plate up and add the bolognese mix. Garnish with parsley.