Shepherd’s Pie is an Irish classic that can be whipped up very easily and can be stored or frozen and reheated. Our addition of our FeedThePulse Tomato & Herb SuperSauce makes it all the faster and all the more nutritious. Healthy, quick, tasty!
Your Shopping List
- 500g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Jar of Tomato & Herb SuperSauce
- 100g Leeks (washed & diced)
- 220g White Potato (washed & peeled)
- 220g Sweet Potato (washed & peeled)
- 1 tsp Rapeseed Oil
- Parsley to garnish
Preheat oven to 200ºC
- Using a spray of rapeseed oil, cook mince in a heavy base pot until browned throughout. Add Jar of Tomato & Herb SuperSauce to the mince and bring to the boil. Then bring down the temperature and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Spread onto baking dish and allow to cool.
- Cook white potato in boiling water until tender.
- Add Sweet Potato & Leeks to water to cook until tender. Strain & Mash ingredients.
Cover base with topping and bake in preheated oven at 180ºC for 15-20 minutes until golden brown & piping hot in the centre.