Chicken Curry Madras infuses the flavours of oriental herbs and spices to create a delicious meal, which has become a firm favourite over the years. Our FeedThePulse Madras SuperSauce has just the right mix of cumin, coriander, chilli, turmeric, thyme and garam masala, so save yourself the time and worry of getting the healthy balance right. This recipe makes it all so simple!
Your Shopping List
- 420g Diced Lean Chicken Fillet
- 1 Jar of FeedThePulse Madras SuperSauce
- 1 tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 cup Brown Rice per person
- Parsley to garnish
- Cook off brown rice, strain and wash with boiling water.
- In a heavy pot, add rapeseed oil and cook off chicken, stirring continuously until cooked through. When cooked, place on plate with paper towel to drain, then return to pot.
- Add a jar of FeedThePulse Madras SuperSauce. Gradually bring to the boil stirring frequently, then simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Plate up rice and add Chicken Madras mix. Garnish with parsley.